- Team Care Arrangement (TCA) / Enhanced Care Plan (EPC) from your GP
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
Please bring your EPC or DVA referral with you, additionally we will require your medicare card.
If you have an EPC/TCA referral you are able to claim the number of visits issued by your GP (this can be up to 5 visits) per calendar year. The total cost of the appointment is charged initially, then we swipe your medicare card for an immediate rebate back onto your eftpos card. This saves you going back to medicare for your rebate.
- All relevant medical imaging to your condition
- Any previously given orthotics.
- A selection of your footwear, including runners, work shoes and everyday shoes.
- Wear loose fitting clothing. However this isn’t essential on your first visit.
If applicable to your condition full gait analysis and a biomechanical assessment may take place to assist making a diagnosis. A treatment plan will be design specifically for you and treatment will commence. We will keep you well informed through the process and welcome any questions that you may have.